- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a medium sized nursing home in Droitwich. This service provides nursing and accommodation for older residents who are in need of personalised care. It does mainly cater for residents who are elderly, as well as supporting people with dementia and physical difficulties.
You would be providing personalised nursing care to the residents, and overseeing a team of care assistants, in this role.
The service recently got awarded a good recent CQC report, which is a testament to the kind of care that this service offers and prides itself on. So therefore the successful candidate will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach to fit in with their values.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication and oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.