£8.48 - £8.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
3 days ago
Mark Joyce, Team Leader
Then look no further! My client are looking for someone just like you to join their team of carers and nurses! You'll be working alongside like-minded people who are determined to help others to live as independently as possible, whilst providing care 24/7. This 25 bedded nursing home have a GOOD CQC rating already in place and have an action plan in place to keep this stellar reputation.
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully funded training
- Company uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- In-house training academy
- Excellent public transport links
- Internal progression route laid out from Day 1!
- Passionate about care
- A good sense of humour
- Respectful to the client and their family
- Friendly approach
- Excellent communication skills
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: MJ30524
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.