- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Subsidised lunch
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a very spacious nursing home which dates back to the nineteenth century, which is set in the beautiful countryside in Ross On Wye.
This service provides a range of care services to its elderly residents, whether in the form of short stay respite care and long term care. The home offers a full range of activities as well as support for its residents to ensure that everyone living at the service has the best opportunity to live a fulfilled life.
So as the successful candidate you will need to have excellent clinical skills, and a naturally caring approach, to become a part of this motivated and dedicated team of staff.
Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering Medication oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.