Elderly, General , Dementia
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised lunch
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a nursing home in Bristol, which is a converted Georgian manor house. The service is surrounded by beautiful gardens, and is very in touch with the local community. This helps to create a welcoming and comfortable environment for its residents.
This service looks to provide high standards of nursing care, to its residents who are elderly and in need of nursing and residential care. This is provided in the form of both long term and short term care. Regardless, care plans are tailor made for each resident, which encourages their residents to maintain an independent of a lifestyle as possible.
As the successful candidate, you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach, to fit in with the ethos of this service.
Staff Nurse (RGN) Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication and oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.