£16 - £17.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Adults, Elderly, Dementia and General
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Middlesbrough, Cleveland. My client provides nursing services to Elderly residents with dementia care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach, with a desire to succeed.
The home has exceptional standards, working alongside a fun, welcoming and multi-talented tea. Working with the care home, for the right nurse comes a lot of opportunity, with expectational training and personal development to really develop your career!
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Subsided Lunched
- Free DBS
- Free NMC revalidation
- Childcare vouchers
- Company paid days out
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.