£52000 - £54000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 2 years ago
This exciting opportunity is for an individual who feels that they would be able to take on the responsibility of an exciting Home Manager position for one of the top UK care company providers with excellent progression rates and development opportunities. This beautiful nursing home in Bristol provides nursing services to elderly residents and is a medium sized nursing home. The company pride themselves on the excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach that their nurses take. This really is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Home Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia & Elderly
- Good CQC
- Performance bonuses
- Ongoing training
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Free parking on-site
Skills and Responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.