£60000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a Medium sized nursing home in Hinckley, Leicestershire. In addition to nursing care, my client provides specialist dementia care, residential care, respite care and day care. You will have a proven track record of maintaining CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
As a continuing healthcare specialist, my clients team are highly experienced and dedicated to providing a holistic approach to care and a friendly, personal service to their residents.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Full Time Contract - 40+ hours per week
- Elderly Care
- Dementia, General Nursing, Mental Health, Palliative
- £60,000 per annum including benefits and yearly bonuses
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.