Elderly, Dementia, General, Physical Disabilities, Palliative
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bristol. They pride themselves on offering a respectful and caring environment for their care, as their main focus is to provide the best possible level of care.
They provides nursing services to its elderly residents, who are suffering with dementia or physical disabilities. Quality residential services are also offered. Their main aim is to make each resident feel at home, which creates a perfect environment for their high level of care.
As the successful candidate, you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication and oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.