Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health, Palliative,
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful purpose built nursing home in Hereford, Herefordshire. This service provides nursing services to elderly residents who are in need of general nursing care, many who are suffering from mental health conditions like schizophrenia.
This service prides itself on offering the best level of personalised care to each resident. They do this by tailoring care plans to the needs of each resident.
So therefore as the successful candidate, you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering medication and oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.