Elderly Care - Dementia, General nursing & Palliative
- Paid breaks
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully CQC compliant in all areas
- Internal progression encouraged
- Ongoing training
- Free company uniform
- Excellent public transport links
- On site free car park
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A dedicated staff nurse in urgently required for a purpose built care home specialised in providing nursing services to those aged 55+. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home has been rated as fully CQC compliant as of their most recent inspection and holds an excellent reputation in the local community. Competitive pay rates and an excellent benefit package (see below) are one of the reasons this home boasts a good staff retention rate.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.