- up to £18ph - Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Long service recognition - Increased holiday entitlement
- Free Parking
My client is a Christian Charity based in the South of England, and currently require a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within one of their beautiful nursing home in West London. The charity focuses purely on the quality of care it provides, this is reflected in the CQCs across all homes
You will be providing nursing care to the elderly with dementia and other nursing needs. The successful candidate will share my client's values and in return will find the job rewarding with excellent benefits.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.