- Up to £19/hr
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
- £1000 - Welcome Bonus
- NMC fees paid for
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a warm, spacious nursing home in Colchester, Essex. The home has excellent standards, which is reflected in the CQC rating and a very high rating on carehome.co.uk. The successful candidate will share my client's passion for care.
The home itself is has landscaped gardens and a tastefully decorated interior. It is modern and spacious, with excellent facilities.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.