£68000 - £71000 per annum
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Registered Manager to manage a purpose built, state of the art, recently opened nursing home in Bedford. The service offers Dementia and General Nursing treatment to the Elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining a ''Good CQC'' report, with the vision of improving this report to an outstanding status. You will also be required to maintain the excellent training and management of staff members.
A stylish interior really makes the residents feel comfortable, with facilities to give the residents a fun filled packed day. You will be working for a charity organisation, who put a lot of emphasis on the care of their staff members, which in turn would mean the residents are cared for with a lot of respect.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Home Manager Position
- Full Time - 40 Hours per week (Contracted)
- Elderly Care
- Dementia, General Nursing and Mental Health Conditions
- £71,000 per annum
- RMA Award
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Company Pension
- Family Friendly Policies
- Independent Free Counselling and Legal Advice
- Hardship/Welfare Fund
- Sick Pay and Critical illness
- Long Service Award
- Flexible Benefits
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.