£36000 - £38000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
- Autonomy to practice
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Child Care Vouchers
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
One of the UK's leading healthcare organisations requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within one of their beautiful nursing homes in Ashford, Kent, . My nationwide client provides nursing services to the elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
In what is a tremendously diverse role, you'll lead, motivate and generally bring out the best within the team. Offering clinical guidance and training to your colleagues, you'll ensure they're equipped and inspired to deliver the very highest standards of care. The care starts with the detailed assessments you'll complete and the individualised plans you'll develop for each resident - ensuring that not only are their physical needs met, but their emotional well-being is supported and their social needs are too.
On a practical level, you'll ensure our working practices are safe and conform to all the relevant regulations and legislative standards. But like every member of the team, you'll know that providing great care means constantly looking beyond the established way of doing things for opportunities to do things even better.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Able to lead a team
- A wide range of clinical skills
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you feel you would,be perfect for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.