£20 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
- Up to £20 per hour (based on experience)
- Paid Breaks and Subsidised lunches
- Very competitive Pension Scheme
- Industry leading training for all nurses
- Great development and progression opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated and hard working (RGN or RMN) Staff Nurse to work within their beautiful, luxury nursing home in Bushey, Hertfordshire. The home provides 1st class nursing services to elderly residents with Dementia and Physical Disabilities. The desired candidate will have excellent clinical skills and show a wide range of skills which can lead and motivate a team. Also showing a naturally caring approach towards both colleagues and residents of the home.
As well as offering a highest standard of personal care to residents, my client offers expert nursing care to residents, 24 hours a day. Nursing care goes beyond the everyday welfare of residents to include provision of post-operative care and specific nursing support for chronic and terminal illness.
My client offers the highest standard of care, evidenced by their good CQC.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Excellent written, non verbal and verbal communication skills
- willing to learn and develop within the company
- demonstrate good leadership skills going forward
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC and hold a valid pin
- Passionate about working within a elderly and dementia setting
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you think you would be perfect for this role apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.