New & enticing opportunities await for Nurses specialising in General Acute services to work in the Lancashire area.
Do you have a minimum of 150hours of General Acute Nursing experience?
Working patterns: 8 & 12 hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/Advance month long bookings available
Earn between £28ph to £40ph!!
Job Setting for Staff Nurse:
- NHS opportunities available
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adolescents, Adults & Elderly
- Acute General Nursing
Work available in these Wards:
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Major Trauma
- Respiratory Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Registered General Nurse:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
- Requirements for RGN:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have 150 hours completed of Acute Nursing.
Interested? Apply now for more information!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.