- Hourly rate up to £17.00 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Company leisure vouchers - Local Stores, Gym Membership, Child Care
- Refer a friend scheme
- NHS style Benefits
- Sick Pay
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Birmingham, West Midlands. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia and those requiring General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
A new home manager has recently been appointed for the home, after the previous manager retired after 20 years in the company. The manager has brought along a wealth of experience along with a vision to push the nursing home onto an outstanding CQC status.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.