£25000 - £26000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
£26k per year - Care Team Leader required in High Wycombe.
My client requires a dedicated Care Team Leader to run the Care Staff in one of High Wycombe's leading nursing homes. This home provides first class nursing services to the elderly with dementia.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Team Leader will have 6 months experience in the field, as well as be a natural leader.
- Team Leader
- £26k per year
- Days only
- Elderly, Dementia & Palliative Care
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- £26000 per year
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Comprehensive induction process
- Free meal on shifts
- On-site free car park
- Private pension scheme
- Company uniform provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: MJ30959
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.