- up to £19
- Good CQC
- Free staff meals
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This service requires a Staff Nurse to work within their family run nursing home in a small village on the outskirts of East Grinstead.
The home is small, and peaceful, with tranquil surroundings. Been a family run home, means that the attention to care is excellent. This is reflected in the reputation the home has in the local community as well as the CQC, which is currently good.
The successful candidate will have a passion for nursing and have a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.