- Paying up to £18.50/hour
- Up to 2x Hourly rate in enhancements
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training & Induction
- Free Parking
- Help with relocation and accommodation
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful family owned nursing home in St Austell, Cornwall. This service is regularly being refurbished, to create an attractive working and living environment. This helps them provide a homely feel to their residents.
My client provides a range of nursing services, changing to suit the needs of each individual. This includes long or short term respite stays. The residents are mainly elderly in need of nursing care, however some are living with physical disabilities.
This service aims to provide a very personalised level of care to each resident, and believe in going the extra mile. So therefore as the successful candidate, you will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen & Medication
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW30973
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.