- Paying up to £18/hour
- Paid Breaks
- Subsidized Lunch
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home situated in a pleasant and quiet area in Hereford. The services aims to provide its residents a personal level of care, through creating a sense of community. Care plans are tailor-made to the needs of each resident.
My client provides nursing services, looking after elderly residents with mental health needs like dementia and alzheimers. Therefore as the successful candidate, you will be working alongside a team of quality carers, so you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen & medication
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.