- Industry leading training
- Paid Breaks
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking
- Great progression opportunities
- Company Pension
- Uniforms provided
- Free hot meals
My client requires a dedicated (RGN) Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home in Northwood, Middlesex. My client offers exceptional care to those requiring dementia or general care. This home is situated in a quiet residential area with a bright and homely atmosphere. Most recently this home was voted in the top 20 nursing homes within the country. Also being awarded the Investor in People award for the fantastic holistic nursing care and excursions offered for the residents.
The successful Nurse will be developing, implementing and evaluating personalised care plans to ensure holistic nursing care is provided. You will have the ability to support junior staff and show fantastic leadership skills to manage a team of Health Care Assistants.
My client offers fantastic progression pathways and CPD opportunities. With ongoing training and support there are excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb wide range of clinical skills
- Working closely with the team of nurses
- Providing 1st class care to the residents within the home
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: JL13801
Please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.