- up to £18.50/hr
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks and free meal when you work shifts of 6 hours or more
- Ongoing training
- Healthcare package
- Paid annual NMC fees
- Sponsorship (dependant on applicant)
- DBS cost covered
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in West London. My client provides nursing services to the elderly specialising in dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The nursing home is part of a care group that dominates West London in social housing and nursing homes. They are professional, with high standards. My client understands their residents as well as their needs.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.