- Competitive Salary with excellent overtime rate and Benefits
- NMC Registration revalidation paid for
- Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- NHS style benefits
- Ongoing training for all employee's
- Fantastic progression routes throughout the service
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A well established client of mine is looking for a dedicated nurse to work within their hospital, based near Leeds. My client is one of the country's leading provider of mental health care. They pride themselves on providing expert support and guidance to those with Mental Health Condition and Physical Disabilities. The successful candidate will be dedicated to delivering care to the very highest standard.
The Hospital itself provides support to families of the patients within the service, this can be considered a service in itself. The facilities in the hospital are state of the art and modern, with a friendly atmosphere around the clock.
Although my client is looking for nurses with experience in the field of Mental Health Care, they also have an excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses and those that are new to end of life care. My client believes the training they provide is second to none, and you will be provided with all the tools necessary to become an outstanding Nurse in this field.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Putting together treatment plans, including for substance misuse
- Fast thinking and problem solving
- Interventions for anxiety, depression, trauma, psychosis and personality disorder
- Anger management
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with multi-disciplinary team
- Administering Medication
- Wound Care Management
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: JL30732
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.