£50 per annum
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Position: Home Manager
Hours: Days - 37.50 Hours per week
Care: General nursing, & Dementia
Salary:£50K per annum
Desirable: Experience in a senior clinical position
An experienced and dedicated Home Manager is required to work within a full CQC compliant nursing home in Thetford, Norfolk. My client offers general nursing and dementia care treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff.
- Comprehensive training and induction
- Competitive pay rates
- Great support
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care as well as be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
Skills and responsibilities for the Home Manager role:
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
The successful Home Manager should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Job Ref: HS31252
Health Recruit Network
HRN is an equal opportunities employer
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.