- Company Pension Scheme
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Paid NMC Annual Fees
- DBS Cost Covered
- Sponsorship available
- £1,000 refer a friend scheme
- Voluntary benefits scheme - offering amazing retail discounts to over 8000 locations
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Norwich. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, and those requiring General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My client's home is a purpose built Nursing home in offering the highest standards of residential, nursing and specialist Dementia care for up to 71 elderly residents. My client benefits from being in a quiet location, while still being close enough to local transport links for easy access to other parts of Norwich.
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.