- up to £18.50 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Leisure vouchers
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Stratford Upon Avon. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, and those requiring General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The nursing home provides a variety of interesting and stimulating activities daily - from creating craft sessions to theatre visits. This family run home is the perfect place to develop your nursing career, whether you are an experienced senior already or a nurse looking to progress. The home is 27 bedded and has been rated a good CQC consistently with every report.
Clinical Lead Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Clinical Lead Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.