- Up to £17/hr
- Pension Scheme
- Leisure Savings
- Long Service Awards
- Ongoing Training
- Retail Discounts
- Great Development Opportunities For The Right Candidate
- Holiday & Travel Discounts
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a rehabilitation hospital in Waltham Abbey, Essex. The hospital focuses on rehabilitation, working with individuals and encouraging and supporting them to maximise their life skills, enabling to live independently or with minimal restrictions.
My client provides organic mental health nursing services to users suffering from alcohol related dementia (Korsakoff's), vascular dementia, dual diagnosis, challenging behaviours, have a forensic history, and substance misuse. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.