£18 - £18.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Adults, Elderly, Dementia, Head / Brain Injuries, Mental Health, Physical Disabilities
My client is a well-established nursing home, with a proven record of accomplishment of providing outstanding care to elderly people. Currently recruiting for a dedicated Unit Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Manchester, Lancashire .
Competitive salaries, excellent benefits package and a forward thinking team make the company one of the best care providers to work for in the country.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team Nurses. The successful Clinical Manager will have excellent leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate
Company benefits Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• 5.6 weeks holiday
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid DBS check
• RCNI CPD e-learning offers training for revalidation
• Exemplar rewards child care vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers
• Employee assistance program 24 hour help line
• Pension plan
• Free uniform
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.