£40000 - £42000 per annum
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
£40k+ per annum
Career progression opportunities, working for a well established care group
Excellent Pension Scheme
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a small Care home that provides care service to the elderly, some of who suffer with dementia. The successful candidate will have experience running a similar service, and NVQ Level 5 or equivalent (RMA desirable).
The home is based in a quaint village just outside Dartford. It is bright and homely with a friendly atmosphere. The role will offer Mon Fri, day shifts.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent leadership skills.
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC standards compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Hold a minimum of NVQ Level 5
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be passionate about Care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.