£8.61 - £9.61 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
Care Assistant required in Brentwood, Essex , up to £9.65/hr, Days/Nights, 36 to 44 hours per week
My client requires a dedicated Care Assistant to work within a beautiful care home in Brentwood, Essex. My client provides care to the elderly, some of who, suffer from dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. The role can offer days or nights, full and part time hours are available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Care Assistant
- Days or nights
- Up to £9.65/hr
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref MJ31335
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.