£19.50 - £20.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Holiday & travel discounts
- Retail discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal group hospital plan
One of the UK's leading health care organisations requires a hard working dedicated Staff Nurse to work within one of their beautiful nursing homes in West Blyfleet. My well established client provides 1st class nursing services to elderly with dementia. The desired candidates will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. Also having an in depth knowledge of medical conditions including patient education.
The home manager is looking for a nurse who can ensure that high quality care is delivered to the residents and to work as part of a cohesive team. The expectations within this job description will be achieved through hands on clinical practice, education and training. Also maintaining that one of the main focuses will be the well-being of residents within the home, ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met, whilst helping them to achieve their full capabilities.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Develop and promote good communication with residents, relatives and staff
- Administering oxygen
- Provide direct care to the residents within your own level of competence.
- To assess, implement and maintain individual care plans for residents.
- To provide leadership and be competent to support the staff.
- You will ensure that in all areas of practice you adhere to all current guidance. Understanding of the nursing model and nursing process.
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- To set and maintain the highest standard of care in the clinical area
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Passionate about working within an elderly and dementia setting
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.