- Competitive upper quartile salaries
- Life assurance
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunities for career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Solihull, West Midlands. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, and those requiring General Nursing Services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My client offers a warm welcome to residents and families. The home has been awarded an outstanding CQC and has a really good reputation within the local area. Every aspect of the home is designed with residents well-being in mind, including a dedicated activities room.
If you are looking for a company that will offer you support, training and career progression, this is the best company for you!
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.