We are currently recruiting for dedicated and passionate Registered Mental Health Nurses specialising in Acute Mental Health, Forensic, Intensive Care & Inpatients Services working in NHS hospitals throughout Essex.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 7 & 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts
Earn between £20 to £32 ph!
Job Setting for RMN:
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Babies, Adolescents, Adults & Elderly,
- Older People Assessment Inpatient Service, Dementia and Memory Assessment Services, Mother & Baby Unit, Forensic Low Secure Inpatient Service, Acute Adult Inpatient Services & PICU / Intensive Care
Health Recruit Network benefits for RMN:
- FREE Registration
- FREE BCG Certification
- FREE Revalidation advice
- FREE first uniform
- FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 you get it for Free!)
- Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 you get if for £35!))
- Competitive pay rates
- Lucrative Referral Schemes
- Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
- Weekly payroll & support
- Flexible shifts
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS & private services
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for RMN:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.