Do you have 6 months NHS experience?
Looking for new opportunities? Look no further!
Agency shifts available in the Ilford, Essex for General Nurses covering a range of hospital wards.
Working patterns: 8 & 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/ 28 day advance shifts.
Earn between £21ph to £33ph!
Work available in these Wards:
- General Surgery / Vascular Surgery / Surgical Assessment
- Stroke Rehabilitation / Neurology / Neuroscience
- Haematology / Oncology
- Acute/General Medicine
- Acute/Medical Assessment
- Cardiology / Coronary Care
- Day Surgery
- Elderly Care
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Intensive Therapy
- Renal Medicine
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for RGN:
- FREE Registration
- FREE BCG Certification
- FREE Revalidation advice
- FREE first uniform
- FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 you get it for Free!)
- Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 you get if for £35!))
- Competitive pay rates
- Lucrative Referral Schemes
- Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
- Weekly payroll & support
- Flexible shifts
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS & private services
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have 6 months experience in health care
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.