£40000 per annum
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pay enhancements for overtime
- Focused on your learning and development and committed to providing personalised development including clinical and management training
- Paid NMC Annual fee's
- DBS cost covered
- Voluntary Benefits Scheme
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a dedicated and hard working Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Wandsworth Common. My client offers 1st class dementia treatment to the elderly throughout the home. The desired candidate will have excellent leadership qualities and show that they can work with and supervise a team of nurses within the home. While also being directly involved in the management of the staff.
As mentioned above you will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. Provide professional advice and support to other team members. You will ensure the timely provision of care ensuring the supervision, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Supervision of a team on the floor
- Reporting back to the Management team
- CQC regulations
- Risk Assessments
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have previous experience within a senior position (not essential)
- Be passionate about Dementia and Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.