We are currently seeking dynamic individuals with a passion for people and who are keen to take on a new challenge as a Human Resource Officer! We offer great training, career development, training courses and competitive company benefits!!
How are we doing?
We are on course to bust £3 million in sales this year, made up of a team of 35 and looking to grow to 100+ in the next few years.
Healthcare is one of the hottest recruitment sector in the market with high demand for dedicated professionals.
We support both the private sector in achieving their business aims whilst supporting the public sector in maintaining our world class healthcare service.
To assist consultants with the resourcing and on boarding of new candidates in a timely and efficient manner. This will involve ensuring candidates meet strict compliance requirements and are ready to be provided with Temp work. The role will also require other office administration duties, including management of office inventory, CRM database maintenance, payroll assistance, compiling management reports and taking the out of hours mobile phone.
- 12 week intensive training
- Friday afternoon drinks & Early Finish
- Employee of the quarter wins a luxury holiday abroad + 1 extra day off
- Employee of the month spins a mystery sales prize
- Monthly Michelin star restaurant lunch clubs
- Annual charity events
- State of the art office River view, comfy break out areas, beer fridge, unlimited freshly ground coffee, filtered water, darts
- Quarterly team building events
• Meeting and greeting all candidates who arrive for the consultant interviews, ensuring the meeting room is prepared and the relevant applications forms provided
• Taking copies of Right to Work documentation off the candidates and loading them onto the candidates file
• Issuing candidate follow up emails for any missing documentation
• Recording all documentation correctly on the Candidates file including expiry dates
• Carrying out regular audits on candidate files to ensure documentation is correct
• Ensure all ID badges are printed before the consultant interviews finish
• Act as the primary officer for submitting candidates DBS and following up on their status
• Issue and chase Temp reference requests, ensure they meet the Company's requirements
• Run the Compliance Item Task index, ensuring all missing documentation is followed up and received in a timely manner
Apply if this gets your pulse racing!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.