- Up to £18.00 per hour, with paid breaks
- Employee discounts and savings - including holiday/travel discounts, retail discounts and leisure savings
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established lovely and luxurious nursing home in Sale, Cheshire. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, and those requiring General Nursing services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients home is a purpose built 57 bedded 'new generation' care facility which has been deisgned to meet all CQC regulations and provides the highest standard of safety, comfort and care. The attention to detail is impressive with the interior being carefully considered creating a stylish yet comfortable space for the residents to enjoy.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.