- up to £18.50 per hour, with paid breaks
- Employee discounts and savings - including holiday/travel discounts, retail discounts and leisure savings
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, and those requiring general nursing services . You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients home is a purpose built 75 bedded care home which has been designed to meet all CQC regulations and provides the highest standard of safety, comfort and care. You will be offered a range of benefits as well as support, training and development.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.