- up to £17.50/hr
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Revalidation of NMC
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking
- Subsidised meals
This care centre requires a dedicated and motivated staff nurse to work within this medium sized service. This respite care centre is looking for a nurse who has a sincere passion to work with the Elderly with Dementia & Physical Disabilities.
This residential nursing centre has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories. They have also been rated 9.5/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.