- up to £19.00 per hour, with paid breaks
- Brand New State of the Art Nursing Home
- Employee discounts and savings - including holiday/travel discounts, retail discounts and leisure savings
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a Brand New State of the Art nursing home in Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia and those requiring General Nursing service. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be working for a newly built Nursing home which will be able to hold 70 residents. The home will start at a very low occupancy and will gradually fill up over the next two years to fill all the beds. This is a very good opportunity to join a new Nursing Home from the start and assist with the start of the home. Senior Positions, development and training will be a sole focus of the next two years to ensure the home reaches its goal of an outstanding CQC.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.