£19 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Job Ref HS17819
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Paid breaks
• Pension scheme
• Retail Vouchers
• Online Training
• Free Parking
• Great Annual Leave
• lovely Organisation to work in
• Well Managed Nursing home/ Happy Team/ lots of Team bonding meetings
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Thetford, Norfolk. My client provides nursing services to Elderly residents with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. Competitive salaries, excellent benefits package and a forward thinking team make the company one of the best care providers to work for in the country.
You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
• Apply now! Don't miss out! to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.