- up to £18/hr
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- NMC revalidation for free
- Ongoing training
- Refer-a-friend scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This purpose built home requires a dedicated and motivate Staff Nurse to work within their well-established nursing home that offers nursing dementia care to elderly residents. The ideal candidate will have the right attitude, skills and knowledge and passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
The highly-skilled team at the home take great pride in constantly achieving a 'Good' CQC over all five categories. This nursing home has also been rated 9.2/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.