- up to £17.75/hr
- Flexible annual leave scheme
- Long service awards
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Sickness absence scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Maternity and paternity pay
A medium sized Victorian nursing home requires a motivated Staff Nurse to work within this non-profit organisation along with Younger Adults. As well as staff, a team of committed volunteers support individual and group activities that take place at the home.
This nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has been publicly rated on a well-known care homes site a total of 9.2/10.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.