- up to £17/hr
- Flexible annual leave scheme
- Long service awards
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Sickness absence scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Maternity and paternity pay
This nursing home offers high quality care and nursing for adults with physical disabilities and complex needs. At the home, they have a dedicated and experienced team that use a person-centred approach to ensure every individual's needs are understood and met with the greatest privacy, dignity and respect.
This service has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been publicly rated a total of 9.4/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.