UP TO £12.52ph
Kay de Jongh
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Benefits for Successful HCA:
• Pay rates up to £12.52/hr (PAYE, LTD & Umbrella options)
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Ongoing Mandatory Training (online) worth of £100 offered for FREE!
• Free Registration
• Pension scheme (PAYE & Umbrella only)
• Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Flexible shifts - days/nights/earlies/lates - choose your hours! Ad-hoc and block bookings available.
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly Consultant support
• Various work settings in NHS and private services
Health Recruit Network are proud to be working with a well-known client to recruit Healthcare Assistants for a Care Home based in Sawston. You will have a hands-on approach to your work and be a naturally caring person. If you are looking for a new position where you will be a valued Agency Carer and have exposure to a range of situations, this position is for you!
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients. We offer a compelling service that makes the process of finding Agency work stress-free for you! With an over-the-phone assessment to begin with, we will have a great understanding of what you are looking for and match your criteria to a role, or multiple roles, in your local area and surrounds. We will be with you every step of the way!
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part-time opportunities for experienced Carers to provide care and support in the Sawston area.
Skills and responsibilities for Health Care Assistant:
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall well-being
- Putting residents' needs first by listening and responding to their needs
Requirements for Health Care Assistant:
- Manual Handling Practical training
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Driver of own car ideal, but not essential
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.