Up to £30.74ph.
Kay de Jongh
020 7193 4003
about 1 year ago
Benefits for Successful RGN:
• Pay rates up to £30.74/hr (PAYE, LTD & Umbrella options)
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Ongoing Mandatory Training (online) worth of £100 offered for FREE!
• Free Registration
• Pension scheme (PAYE & Umbrella only)
• Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Thorough Compliance Support
• Flexible shifts - days/nights/earlies/lates - choose your hours! Ad-hoc and block bookings available.
• Temp of the Month prizes
• Continuous & friendly Consultant support
• Various work settings in NHS and private services
• Immediate shifts in your preferred environments
Health Recruit Network are proud to be working with a valued client to recruit Registered General Nurses for a well-renowned NHS hospital based in London. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. If you are looking for a new position where you will be a valued Agency Nurse and have exposure to a range of situations, this position is for you!
At Health Recruit Network we pride ourselves with the level of service we provide our candidates and clients. We offer a compelling service that makes the process of finding Agency work stress-free for you! With an over-the-phone assessment to begin with, we will have a great understanding of what you are looking for and match your criteria to a role, or multiple roles, in your local area and surrounds. We will be with you every step of the way!
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part-time opportunities for experienced Adult Nurses to provide care and support in the SW London area.
Skills and Responsibilities for a Registered General Nurse:
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and administering oxygen
• Wound Management
• To assess and detect health issues in an instant and make clear decisions
• Ability to take action
• Attention to detail is crucial - handling medication and assisting in treatments is essential
• Putting together treatment plans
• Be prepared to face emergency situations. Keep a calm, clear head
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
• Overseeing a team of Care Assistants
• Have patience and compassion at all times
• Communication - answer questions and listen to families to understand the individual situations and keep everyone calm. Empathy goes a long way!
Requirements for a Adult Nurse:
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory and relevant references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Have 6 months previous NHS work experience
• Have a true passion for this line of work
Interested? Call 02071933699 or apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.