£9 - £10 per hour
020 7193 4003
over 1 year ago
Care Assistant required in Nottingham for a highly regarded nursing home. £10ph, flexible shift patterns and company benefits.
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Up to £10ph, with bonus schemes
- Flexible work patterns available
- Excellent training, which is reflected in the low staff turnover
- Clear career progression, always look to train and promote from within
- Support and funding to complete NVQs and other qualifications
- Chocolates and Flowers on your birthday
My client is looking for a Care Assistant to join their team within a nursing home on the outskirts of Nottingham. The home is medium sized and offer nursing and residential care to the elderly, many of whom suffer from dementia.
My client has built a reputation for excellent care across central England, and pride themselves on staff retention. This is achieved through the training they provide, as well as valuing all their staff at every level.
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Washing, feeding, dressing residents
- Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall wellbeing
- Assisting in medication rounds
- NVQ Level 2, or willing to work towards qualification
- 6 months care experience
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref MJ32009
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.