£29952 - £39936 per annum
020 7193 4003
10 months ago
- up to £39,936 p/a
- Flexible shift pattern
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A nursing home located in Sutton, Surrey is looking for a Nurse to work within their personalised care centred nursing home. This nursing home offers a homely and versatile outlooks on residents lives.
This small sized nursing home takes great pride in constantly achieving a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been rated 9.3/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.