- up to £18.75/hr
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing training
- High-street discount vouchers
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A purpose-built nursing home is looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their medium sized service that offers a versatile approach towards the residents and their individual lifestyle and choice. This nursing home is part of a well-known care home group that takes great pride in constantly achieving a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been publicly rated 9.5/10 on a care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.